Journey to 2020: New Years Alternative Eve
Time & Location
About The Event
As another wild year careens to a close, you are invited to bring in the New Year with healing sound, guided meditation, shamanic journey and spontaneous ritual. This is an opportunity to end the year centered in our Being and anchored in our Truth. The intimate gathering will be a co-creative celebration to RELEASE THE OLD and WELCOME THE NEW as we firmly anchor ourselves in a vision of the inner landscape we choose to inhabit in 2020.
An antidote to crazy.
No alcohol, although other bubbly will be served for those who wish to stay and ring in the New Year together.
You are welcome to bring sacred objects for the altar, a journal, and/or creative offerings (song, poem, art, instrument, dream, story, quote, inspiration) of any kind.
Space is limited to 18, so please reserve early.
- The Vestibule is an intimate space. For everyone's comfort, we limit the number of participants for each event. Available seating consists of folding chairs or full-size floor cushions with back jacks. Your comfort is important to us.
- Please respect our scent-free environment for this event.
- Please let us know if you have special needs - we are happy to accommodate as space permits.
QUESTIONS? Call Valerie at 510-232-6024
Valerie Carpenter is an accredited sound healing practitioner and intrepid explorer of the inner realms. She is an expert at helping others open to their own wisdom, guidance and healing. She has developed effective protocols for stress relief, grounding and centering, spiritual emergence, and trauma recovery.
- Sold OutSingle Ticket$60$600$0
- Sold OutBring-a-Friend$50$500$0