Sun, Dec 31|
The Vestibule Center for Sound Living
Journey to 2024: A New Year's Alternative Eve
Join us for an evening of sound, ceremony, shamanic journeying, and joyous release to bring in the New Year YOU desire. Instead of resolutions, we'll re-imagine what's possible in the company of a caring, supportive community.
Time & Location
Dec 31, 2023, 8:00 PM
The Vestibule Center for Sound Living, 1834 Key Blvd, El Cerrito, CA 94530, USA
About The Event
Hooray! YOU DID IT! You made it through 2023!
Now, as another action-packed year careens to a close, I invite you to bring in the New Year with sacred sound, guided meditation, shamanic journey, and spontaneous ritual.
Our intimate gathering will be a co-creative celebration to RELEASE THE OLD and WELCOME THE NEW as we firmly anchor ourselves in a positive vision of the inner landscape we choose to inhabit in 2024.
What you can anticipate:
- Ritual Release of Outdated Paradigms and Negative Belief Systems
- Potent Shamanic Clearing through Sound
- Guided Journey into What Awaits You in the Year to Come
- Cultivation of Your Highest Vision for You in the New Year
- Soul-soothing Sound Bath
What we promise:
- An antidote to crazy
- A celebration of your unique genius
- A community of heart-inspired, loving friends
- A rare opportunity to end the year centered in Your Sacred Being and anchored in Your AuthenticTruth
About the timing:
- Please arrive on time. The activities begin at 8pm and wind down at 11. The early hour is out of respect for any who choose to leave before the midnight rush.
- I will hold space until after midnight for those who choose to remain in deep repose after the sound bath. This happens A LOT, and I welcome you to bask in your elevated vibrations as the New Year arrives.
- Non-alcoholic bubbly and light refreshments will be available.
Space is limited to 12, so make sure to reserve early.
For your comfort:
- The Vestibule is an intimate space. For everyone's comfort and safety, the number of participants is limited.
- Available seating consists of folding chairs or full-size floor cushions with back jacks. Your comfort is important to us.
- OPTIONAL: You are welcome to bring a yoga mat, eye shade, special pillow, blanket, and an object for the altar.
- PLEASE: Be Covid smart.
- Please respect our scent-free environment for this event.
- Let me know if you have special needs—I am happy to accommodate as space permits.
QUESTIONS? Call Valerie at 510-232-6024
Valerie Devi Carpenter is an accredited sound healing practitioner, shamanic counselor, and intrepid explorer of the inner realms. She is an expert at helping others open to their own wisdom, guidance and healing. She has developed effective protocols for stress relief, grounding and centering, spiritual emergence, and trauma recovery.