Sound Spa Valentine: Wings of the Heart
Time & Location
About The Event
Unfold the wings of your heart through the healing power of Sound!
Celebrate this Valentine's Day with a sonic valentine to Mother Earth. This transformative evening is a gentle invitation to fill your heart to the brim with the energy of loving kindness, healing and self-compassion. Only by tapping into our own wellspring of love can we truly love another. When we do, that energy can light up the world.
Our special blend of sonic alchemy eases away tension, banishes stress, and ignites your imagination. You will emerge rested, refreshed, deeply relaxed and awakened to the infinite potential of tenderness, hope, joy and love.
Singles and couples both welcome to this special evening.
Space is limited to 12, so please reserve early.
- The Vestibule is an intimate space. For everyone's comfort, we limit the number of participants for each event. Please respect our scent-free environment.
- Available seating consists of folding chairs or full-size floor cushions with back jacks. Please let us know if you have special needs - we are happy to accommodate as space permits. You are welcome to bring an eye mask, blanket, yoga mat or anything else for our comfort. Come early for your choice of seating.
- QUESTIONS? Call 510-232-6024
Valerie Carpenter is an accredited sound healing practitioner and intrepid explorer of the inner realms. She is an expert at helping others open to their own wisdom, guidance and healing. She has developed effective protocols for stress relief, grounding and centering, spiritual emergence, and trauma recovery.
- Early Bird - ends February 7$35$35Sold Out
- Regular Admission$40$400$0