Thu, Jun 21|
The Vestibule Center for Sound Living
Summer Solstice Sound Spa
Get ready for the long lazy days of summer by taking a pause, pricking up your ears, quieting your mind, and opening your heart. $35
Time & Location
Jun 21, 2018, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
The Vestibule Center for Sound Living, 1834 Key Blvd, El Cerrito, CA 94530, USA
About The Event
A two-week vacation in just two hours!
At this month's SPA, we'll be taking it real slow, giving your being the chance to unwind and truly savor the sounds, smells, longings, and delights of summer. Our Summer Solstice Sound Spa is the perfect place to switch gears, slow down, and attune your ears, your body and your being to the slower rhythms of the summer season. Don't miss it - this just may be the most relaxing vacation you'll get this season!
- What's as soothing as a sauna?
- as cleansing as a good steam?
- as rejuvenating as a massage?
- as transporting as a profound meditation?
- and as satisfying as a scrumptious dessert?
It's our signature Sound Spa-ahhhhh!
With Tibetan bowls, bells, gongs, chimes, flutes and other sound magic, Valerie takes you on an acoustic journey into deep inner space. This special blend of sonic magic helps ease away tension, banishes stress, and takes you to places in your imagination that you've never dreamed of. Penetrating vibrations, shamanic rhythms, and sweet melodies ease your mind and body into profound relaxation as your spirit is set free to soar. It's always a new experience, whether you're new to the SPA or one of our regulars.
"That was angelic, shamanic, and GALACTIC! Wow! ~ Heaven, Dance Therapist
"The deepest sense of peace I've felt in years. Truly a magical, mystery tour!" ~ Katie M, Acupuncturist
Space is limited to 12, so please reserve early. Tickets $35 online.
- The Vestibule is an intimate space. For everyone's comfort, we limit the number of participants for each event. Please respect our scent-free environment.
- Available seating consists of folding chairs or full-size floor cushions with back jacks. Please let us know if you have special needs - we are happy to accommodate as space permits. You are welcome to bring an eye mask, blanket, yoga mat or anything else for our comfort. Come early for your choice of seating.
- QUESTIONS? Call 510-232-6024
Valerie Carpenter is an accredited sound healing practitioner and intrepid explorer of the inner realms. She is an expert at helping others open to their own wisdom, guidance and healing. She has developed effective protocols for stress relief, grounding and centering, spiritual emergence, and trauma recovery.
About the Vestibule Center for Sound Living When your world gets too noisy - both inside and out - visit the Vestibule Center for Sound Living. We use the potent medicine of sound, music and vibration to restore your body, quiet your mind, free your voice, and liberate your spirit. Through therapeutic treatments, engaging workshops, unique events, at-home programs and corporate engagement platforms, we free you from the noise, stress and pressure of your busy life and help you discover Your Sound Center in a Noisy World.
This seating has a back jack with floor cushions and allows you to stretch out on the floor after a group warm-up.